Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Gel Press Hedgehog Slider Card

Good Morning Ladies,
It is suppose to be a hot and steamy one today. So inside activity is going to be the key to a happy day today. That is fine with me there is so much too do.
The card for today is Gel Press Hedgehog Slider Card
The background for this card was created using the Gel Press. Dylusions paint was dropped onto the Gel Press and a brayer was used to roll the paint on. What to use for a tool for design. My water brush was right there so I picked it up and used the back end of it to squiggle some designs onto the Gel Press. Bristol paper was used to pick up the paint and design. I had ordered a slider card die from the Stamps of Life. I have not made slider cards in the past because I am a craft knife disaster. This die set makes it easy peasy. The hedgehog stamp and die set is also from the Stamps of Life and made this card so cute. The hedgehog is backed with two pennies and a pop dot to allow him to slide back and forth on the card. The sentiment is also from the Stamps of Life. A set that was a gift to me for being a three year member of their die hard club.
A close-up of the slider die cut into the Gel Press card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: