Sunday, July 10, 2016

Graphics 45 Good OL' Sport

Good Morning Ladies,
Yesterday I had a busy Saturday. I went to the European Market to have Dude's picture done by a young artist who has a space there. Dude was a good boy. Then it was back home and off to temple to take some art abandonment tags for the ladies in a local group I am in. I abandoned two thing while I was in town. Then it was back home and off to a hog roast at a friends house. It was a good Saturday.
The card for today is Graphics 45 Good OL' Sport
I love Graphics 45 but had not done much with this Good OL' Sport paper pad. I ran across it while looking for something else. The two athletes were hand cut from the pad. They were inked around the edges is brown ink. The stamp size pieces were also inked around the edges with brown. I had purchased the blue corrugated card stock a couple of weekends ago at Tuesday Mornings. It is a Fancy Pants card stock. It gave texture so it was used on the card base. I am trying to use new things as quickly as I can. No more saving things for later. If I love them I use them.
This is the inside of the card. Using more from the tablet. The sentiment is a clear stamp set from the Stamps of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: