Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Sheena Douglass Dream Big Framed

Good Morning Ladies,
I woke up this morning to a thunder storm. I didn't know that was coming. But I don't really watch news.
The project for today is Sheena Douglass Dream Big Framed
I always think that some cards would be nice framed. So I decided to make some pieces that were just framed pieces. This is my first one.
I was on a hunt for frames. I found unfinished frames at Micheal's craft stores. I stained this frame with ranger walnut spray brushed on the frame. It was then sprayed with glimmer mist and sealed  with a matte spray sealer. The piece was stamped on watercolor paper. The images and sentiment are from the Sheena Douglass collection A Taste Of India. The tiger was stamped first and then masked. The background stamp was stamped over that. The mask was pulled off and the scene was colorized with watercolors. Once dry the sentiment was stamped. The piece was popped in the frame. 
A close-up of the scene.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: