Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wild Horse Birthday Card

Good Morning Ladies,
I am off to a football widow's crop this morning. I am picking up my mom and meeting a new friend there today. We have lots of snow but we will make it there.
My card for today is a Wild Horse Birthday Card
 I have been working on Birthday cards. You know you just never have enough. To create this card I stamped the horse image from Serendipity Stamps. This is one of my favorite images that you will see crop up time and time again. I stamped the image on Bristol paper and colorized it with Prisma pencil and Gamsol.
It was then cut with a spellbinders die set along with the mat underneath it. I used the same die set to cut my sentiment out. The sentiment on the front of the card is from CTMH. This can be a man's birthday card as it is not frilly in any way.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: