Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Joan's Challenge Vintage Lion Tamer

Good Morning Ladies,
Twice in one day! I have one more card for Joan's Challenge Vintage Lion Tamer . Here is a link to the challenge  http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/01/this-weeks-challenge_31.html Stop on over and see all the wonderful challenge cards. And Joan's awesome shop.
I thought about this card last night just as I went to bed. I did not write it down and when I got up this morning I had already forgotten the idea. I went to my work and it came back to me. The perfect thing for this challenge is Graphics 45 which Joan stocks in here store. My favorite of all paper companies. And it is all vintage. I also received my die package yesterday from Joan with the new dies I had ordered. So here is what came to fruit....
 This is from the Graphics 45 circus pad. I cut the images out and framed them out with black cardstock. I decided on the checked background paper. I used one of my new dies by Memory Box. I didn't know if it would work with this scheme or not. But I cut it in black and I think it worked perfect. The pointing hand stamp is by Prima. I stamped it on bristol paper and hand cut it out. It is colorized with copic markers. I added double pop dots to raise it up.
This is a view of the popped up hand.
Thanks Joan and Selma for a great challenge to use Graphics 45.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: