Saturday, February 23, 2013

Vintage Easter Egg Cart

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been a busy little bee. I went to a Norwex party at my sisters last night. I ordered the window cleaning cloths and the webby dish cloth. Domestic Goddess I ain't , but if something makes cleaning simpler I am all for it. So I am going to give it a whirl when it comes in. I figure it will give me more time to create.
Today I have a Vintage Easter Egg Cart framed piece.....

To create this I started with a finished 5 X 7 frame. My image is a German cut-out. I think these are so artsy, I just love them. My mats are a textured pale green card stock, and a smooth brown card stock. Behind the egg cart is a Cheery Lynn die cut out of the same green card stock. The blue vines are cut from a textured card stock using a Memory Box die. This framed piece would look great hanging behind an Easter display at home.
I think we sometimes don't think in terms of home decor when we are creating cards. It takes the same products to create a home decor piece as it does to make a scrapbook page or a card. In fact if you create a card you really love it can be framed too.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: