Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Easter Cross Ornament

Good Morning Ladies,
My washer is going capooie...I am going to have to shop for a new one...uggh!
I am working on things for my Easter tree up at the Co-op Shoppes. So today I have for you an Easter Cross Ornament . Here it is....
To create this ornament I started by using a paper mache' base. This base cross was painted with white acrylic paint. Two coats were added. I then took a wisteria ink pad and inked the cross. My vines are cut with a Memory Box die from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ They were attached to the cross with Beacon 3 in 1 glue. Crystal sprigs were added next. My rolled flowers were created using purple swiss dot paper and  Sizzix die. Ribbons were added to the top to finish this cross off.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: