Thursday, February 21, 2013

Framed Giraffe

Good Morning Ladies,
Last night and yesterday I did do washing machine shopping. I think I have settled on one. Big enough to do my bedding and crate pads. Going to do some comparison shopping and hope to make a purchase this weekend. Not what I wanted to spend money on right now. I can't believe how much washers have changed over the last 25 years. When I talked to sales people they asked what are you looking for. I had no idea what I was looking for. My maytags have lasted me so long I guess I thought they would be with me forever. Who knew a new washer would create such a journey!
Today I have created a Framed Giraffe ....
To create this framed piece I started with a 5 x 7 frame. I then looked for an image that I felt was worthy of framing. This giraffe image was perfect. He is stamped on white card stock and colorized with Copic markers. I then hand cut him. The mats are textured yellow card stock and a DSP by GCD. The vines are cut from one of my new Memory Box dies from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/  I am very pleased how it all worked out.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: