Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Easter Cross Ornament with Bird

Good Morning Ladies,
We did not get the snow they were calling for.  That is a good thing. Although my husband did get the snow blower repaired. So we are ready.
I have been told that we need a new printer. So I guess that will have to be purchased. I'm not sure what I want yet.
Today I have created an Easter Cross Ornament with Bird
 I took a little different turn with this cross. The base cross was painted with white acrylic paint. I then took an olive green ink pad and dragged it across the entire cross. Tulle with gold glitter dots was added. The flowers were created with a Sizzix die. I added a little bird to this cross. Birds make me think of spring and remember the warming of the sun, flowers poking through the ground and the sweet morning tweet of the birds.
A closer view of the bird.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Ms Lori
your cross is exquisite. so lovely