Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Schnauzer Dog Flea Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
Busy, busy day yesterday! I am moving a little slow this morning. The wind is pretty cold and now a few flakes are swirling in the air. I am going to be so happy to see spring!
My card for today is Schnauzer Dog Flea Birthday
A fun birthday card fit for a man.
 This card started life with the schnauzer dog. I can't tell who this image is from. I stamped him on white card stock and embossed him in black. He was then colorized with art markers. I had cut him out. He was added to three layers of a Spellbinders shield die set from Creatopia. I found this die recently on e-bay. I did not even know that spellbinders made dies labeled with the Xyron trademark. The border was stamped using a TCP image. The sentiment was stamped in black. It is from Sparkle and Sprinkle. They do have a nice assortment of cute dog stamps.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: