Thursday, February 14, 2013

Floral Butterfly Sympathy

Good Evening Ladies,
I am posting late today. I had too much running around to do today. I did get my haircut and that was an early beginning to my day. I do have a card.... Floral Butterfly Sympathy
 I created this card using a butterfly die cut from a Cheery Lynn die set. It was cut from the white cardstock and black cardstock. The were put together like a puzzle. Sticky paper was placed on the back. Glitter was sprinkled on the top and copic markers were colored on the back. It is a very cool effect. The flowers were created using a memory box die and a spellbinders die. Pearl sprigs in two different colors peak out from behind the flowers. An orange dotted ribbon top this card off.
This is the inside of the card.
We don't like to think about having  a sympathy card on hand. But it is nice not to have to go out and shop for one at the time we need it.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Pssequimages said...

I'm with you---so difficult to make, and even more difficult to shop for when you are thinking of someone dear. This is a gorgeous card. Having one in the box of available cards to send out is really something I need to do too.