Friday, August 5, 2011

viva las vegas stamps

Good Morning Ladies,
On my side bar you will see the button for Viva Las Vegas Stamps, click on it to see their full catalog of stamps. You gotta love this place. You can buy rubber by the pound. For putting their button on my side bar they sent me free rubber. I have been stamping it out and playing with it. I bring you a card today using one of my free rubber stamps....and here it is...
 One of the stamps is the patterned image you see stamped on the flower petals and leaves. I'm not sure what the stamp is but I used it as a background stamp. It was so freeing to take a stamp and not have any preconceived idea of what it is used for. It turned out to be just right for this card. What is the rest of the card created with you ask....the answer is grunge paper, spellbinder leaf die, sizzix tattered floral die, cheery lynn butterfly and angel wing die, dye sprays by ranger, brads, and dsp by DCWV.
I had been out shopping for a background stamp for this project and didn't fin what I wanted and then it arrived in the mail. Thanks Stampo!

 side view to show dimension ....
 another side view....
a kinda from the top view....
Waiting for the new Stampin' Dymonz challenge....
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: