Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer in the poppy field

Good Afternoon Ladies,
I am still in the midst of packing Sam for school. This is a bigger project than I first thought. I had forgotten how much stuff it takes to start up a home. Granted Sam won't use a lot of the things I am sending with him. But I have hopes he eats more than just ramen noodles while he is gone. He has decided not to iron his dress clothes. That should make for an interesting look. Well enough about that.
I have a card for you today......
This card features a little girl and her dog in the poppy field. I stamped the clear stamp image on a bristol board spellbinders die-cut with black memento ink. I colorized the image with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. For the background of the die-cut I sponged on Tim Holtz Distressed Ink. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the top of the second mat and the border strip on the bottom of the card. The designer series paper is from DCWV which has been layered on the front of the card.
Most products used in this project I purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/
Check out Joans for the latest greatest products and super fun challenges.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: