Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Christmas Card Time

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been missing in action the last three days. I was gone over the weekend and just too darn tired to blog yesterday. But now I'm back
.I have a Christmas card for you today...
This is a 5 1/2 inch by 5 1/2 inch square card. The background dsp is from a DCWV Christmas stack. The red mat was created using a Martha Stewart border and corner punch set. The square scallop is a spellbinder. The little reindeer dog is an inkadinkado stamp. I believe the dog is a westie. My friend bought me the dog stamp and I just adore it. This is a simple but cute greeting card. Remember you should be well on your way creating your Christmas cards.
I have been using a lot of square cards as of late. They give you a different perspective and sometimes a little more room to stamp and embellish.
I am also loving the Martha Stewart punches. They add that extra flair I like on a card or scrapbook page.
Well....off to get ready for my day job...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: