Sunday, August 7, 2011

Elvis is in the house....

Good Morning Ladies,
I had lots of things to do yesterday, so I did not post. Today will be a much slower day to enjoy. Harley my sisters dog came to play this weekend. We are having a good time. He's such a nice boy!
Here is a card for today... Elvis is in the house...
 This is more of my free rubber from Viva Las Vegas Stamps....I thought I would never have a need for an Elvis stamp, but I was wrong. This was a fun image to work with. I used the background stamp I received in my free rubber again to make more flowers. This time I used a 3-D flower and flat flower parts. Elvis was colorized using prisma color pencil and gamsol. The background paper is from GCD.
 a side view of the flower
a top view of the flower.
Check out viva las vegas stamps by clicking the button on the sidebar of my blog. You never know what awaits you.
Off to create...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Stampo said...

Love it... so glad you found a use for your free rubber!