Thursday, August 18, 2011

Halloween Kitty

Good Morning Ladies,
I am on schedule today. But as the day goes on I have a feeling I may get a little behind. I have a lot on my plate today. All the things on my to do list are moving me forward in one way, shape, or form. That is a good thing.
I have a Halloween card for you today....
Yes...It's a Halloween Kitty card. When I was on a trip last weekend I picked up a stamp set that has cute Halloween animals. So here is the kitty from the set. I colorized him with prisma pencil and gamsol. The inner two layers are cut with spellbinders dies. The black layer is done with a Martha Stewart punch set that my friend has recently purchased. She wasn't very fond of it until we punched this mat out. Then she went home and made a mat in a much smaller size and now she loves this punch set. The little pumpkin border is a punch by EK Success. The dotted paper is from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/08/new.html
These little paper pads are wonderful.
Well....I'm off to continue on that to do list...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: