Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spooky Halloween

Good Morning Ladies,
I'm a little late this morning. I had to go get my hair cut. So I'm not shaggy anymore at least for five weeks.
I went out to Joan's Gardens last night to pick up a few things to create with. As always the new stuff was awesome.
Here is a card using two things I bought last night.....
The two things on this card that I purchased last night is..... the Authentique Glowing Collection paper pad http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/08/new.html
and the Cheery Lynn die Cathedral Lace Frame  http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/07/new-cheery-lynn-products-and-new-video.html
The stamped images are embossed. They are from Sunday International. The punched border at the top is from a Martha Stewart punch and the bats are from the ek success punch line. The words spooky halloween are from a clear stamp set. Halloween is not that far off if you are making handmade cards for the occasion.
I have been trying really hard to use my new purchases right away, instead of just looking at them and admiring them. I find that using things makes me way happier.
Well....off to create and do laundry in between.....
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: