Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hello Bird

Good Afternoon Ladies,
We seem to have received some rain from above. But it is still beautiful weather outside.
I have been scurrying around trying to get Sam ready for school. Most of the shopping has been finished. We are working on the packing and I am also creating at the same time. Soon it will be very quiet around here. We will see how that goes for me. I am entering uncharted waters as well as Sam.
Here is a sample for you today....
I call this card Hello Bird. The bird image is a one dollar clear stamp from Joann's. I just thought he was cute. I stamped him on a spellbinder die-cut with black memento ink. I then colorized him with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. I went over the wings, head, and tail feathers with a blue spica pen. I went over the body and the hello banner with a black spica pen. This gave him just a little bit of sparkle. The mats are from a DCWV stack. I used an EK Success border punch to create the border. I punched it out of a strip of paper. I did not like how it looked, so I turned it around and punched the other side. I came up with this unique border. Now I love it. The rhinestones are from a K&Company wedding pack.
Well, back to packing....
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: