Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wild Rose Studio Elephant Daisy

Good Morning Ladies,
Yes, I have been out and about today! I had a lot of running to do but I am home now and creating. Later today we are all headed out to Cowboys to celebrate my oldest son's birthday!
My card for today is Wild Rose Studio Elephant Daisy ....
I just love this elephant image by Wild Rose Studio. I stamped him on Bristol paper and colorized him with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. He was then hand cut. The purple and yellow background is a paper from Kaiser Krafts. The colors of this card were inspired by my sister who loves purple, yellow, and green. The cardstock covering the card base is purple glitter. The fence and cloud dies are from Memory Box. The butterfly is a button from Jessie James. The little bee applique is from my stash. I don't know where I got him from but he is just as cute as the elephant. 
 A close-up of the elephant and bee.
Surprise....it is a Mother's Day card. I know it is early, but if you are card making you have to be a holiday or two ahead!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Love it!!! I recognize the bee...