Monday, March 3, 2014

CTMH Horses Get Well

Good Morning Ladies,
The temps have dropped again. It does not feel like March at all. And we had more snow yesterday.
I did book the camping for my dad and uncle yesterday. I hope May is a little bit warm.
Today my card for you is CTMH Horses Get Well
I used two different CTMH sets on this card. I stamped the horse and riders (B1158 Trail Markers set) on Kraft cardstock. Theses pieces were cut with a spellbinders set. The cinch straps (D1231 Lovely Buckles set) on Kraft cardstock and hand cut them. The cinch straps are really belt straps. I just love when something can be used with another set and create a whole different look. The layer of paper under the horses and straps is from a Prima pad. All edges are inked in brown. 
The inside sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps. I thought it fit perfect with the card front.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Very original!! Love it!!