Monday, March 31, 2014

Graphics 45 Botanical Tea

Good Morning Ladies,
It was a warm day yesterday, but I was inside at a dog show so I did not get to enjoy it much. It will be warm again today so I will catch bits and pieces of it at work.
Today's card is Graphics 45 Botanical Tea
This card was created using the  Graphics 45 Botanical Tea 8 X 8 pad. I cut out one of the calling cards with a bird on it. It is layered with a shimmer cardstock and brown textured cloth like paper that has a shine to it. The background paper is from the same pad. The flowers were created using a Cheery Lynn flower strip die. All edges were inked in creamy brown chalk ink. The little butterfly charm hanging from a flower is a pink paisley embellishment. It tops this card off.
A close-up of the charm.
A close-up of the flowers.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Very serene card. Lovely soothing colors. I love it!!