Saturday, March 15, 2014

Joan's Challenge #4 teal and peach

Good Afternoon Ladies,
Wow! I have been busy. I had a card order I had to finish up so I have not been able to post. But today I have a chance to post a card for Joan's Challenge #4 teal and peach
You can see and join the challenge here... http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-4.html
The requirements for the challenge are as follows:
Use a circle
Use peach and teal colors
Use butterflies and layer them
Use something you can purchase at Joan's Gardens http://www.atjoansgardens.com/
Here is my card....
My peach cardstock is jewel tone cardstock and my teal cardstock is cricut cardstock. For my circles I used Marianne desgin die LR0169 ( I purchased this from Joan) and Spellbinders die set S4-293 Lacey Circles (you can purchase this from Terri at Joan's Gardens. I used Memory Box die Fairytale Flower Border #98437 (I purchased this from Joan's Gardens) for a border at the bottom of my card. For my layered butterflies I used Cheery Lynn Die set Tiny Things With Wings B266 ( I purchased this die set from Joan's Gardens). If you are a card maker and don't have this die set yet it is a must have. The dies are sized for cards! My sentiment inside and out are from Inky Antics clear set Simply Sentiments 11104MC. I spoke to Terri and she told me she can get some of the Inky Antics stamps. So if you like these sentiment shoot her an e-mail and see if it is avalible. 
A picture to show the double butterflies.
The inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

melody2542 said...

Love the colors, the flowers, the die cuts, ohhh I just love this card!!

melody2542 said...

Love the colors, the flowers, the die cuts, ohhh I just love this card!!