Saturday, March 22, 2014

Barn Owl

Good Afternoon Ladies,
I have been out and about this morning. It is cold out but the sun is shining. So that is a good thing. The days are getting longer, so happy am I.
I took new cards down to my booth at the Co-op Shoppes and a few old Disney toys. I have loads of stamping and scrapbooking mags for your crafting needs also.
My card today is Barn Owl
This card started out with the vintage embossed barn owl. I went to look about for cardstock and settled on these colors. The second layer on my card base is embossed with the Cuttlebug Oriental Weave embossing folder. I had pieces left over from Joan's challenge it is the Barbed Wire Fence die from Frantic Stamper. I just love that die! It worked well with the barn owl. The woodland branch die from Memory Box tops this card off.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: