Sunday, March 30, 2014

Graphics 45 Rooster Box French Country

Good Morning Ladies,
I am off to the dog show to work again today. I couldn't believe it snowed again yesterday. At least I wasn't missing out on the warm weather.
When I got home I went down and finished my project Graphics 45 Rooster Box French Country and here it is.....
This box was created using the Graphics 45 French Country pad. I have had the box for some time now. It was just waiting for the right idea to come along. The elements on the front of this box are from the first page in the pad. I hand cut different elements from that page. The box was stained using Tim Holtz walnut stain in the dabber bottle. I love that stuff! The entire box was stained inside and out. When the entire box was finished I rubbed Judi-Kins micro glaze over the entire thing to give it a protective coating. Yes, now it can be dusted.
All sides of the box have the sunflower paper from the same pad.
The inside of the box has the chicken wire paper from the same pad with sunflower accents left over from the sides.
This is the box with the lid slid open. The end result is pleasing. A one of a kind for sure.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

That won''t last long!! It really creative and colorful!! Love it!