Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Crafty Secrets Postcards

Good Morning Ladies,
Wow! I wake up and the ground is blanketed in snow again and it is still snowing. This is the longest winter I ever remember. So I guess I will just keep creating!
Today I have Crafty Secrets Postcards for you...
These postcards were created using a Crafty Secrets Vintage Postcard kit. This kit has been in my stash for a long time. I don't even know if they make them anymore. Each postcard has one extra added on in the form of a postage stamp, heart or star. Brown chalk ink was used to edge everything.The very last picture shows the back of the postcards. Stamped with black Memento ink with the stamps that came along with the kit.





Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Very creative Lori!! I love them all!