Sunday, March 23, 2014

Graphics 45 Beach Babe

Good Morning Ladies,
I ran out to the truck this morning and I had a light dusting of snow on my windshield. Ah it's the never ending winter. Well I have warmer weather on the brain. My card for today is Graphics 45 Beach Babe

This card was created using the Graphics 45 pad On The Boardwalk. The beach babe was cut out and applied to cream card stock. The edges were inked in brown chalk ink. The background card stock is from the same pad. The post card was also cut from the same sheet as the beach babe. It's edges were also inked in brown chalk ink. Sea glass was added to the cream mat for texture. To top this card off real sea shells were added. 
A close-up of the beach babe and sea glass.
A shot to show the sea shells.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: