Thursday, October 1, 2015

Vintage German Cut Serving Tray

Good Morning Ladies,
I will be headed off to the stamp show on Saturday with a couple of my friends. It will be a fun day I'm sure. Who knows what goodies we will find.
The project for today is Vintage German Cut Serving Tray
I have been trying to use up some of my stash. I came across this wood serving tray that was just bare. The tray was first painted with Gesso. Next a coat of tan paint was applied. Chocolate paint was applied next with a natural sea sponge. The background the horse and dog sit on is from a Spellbinders die set. The horse and dog are a large vintage German embossed cut. The ivy in the corners is cut from a Sue Wilson die set. The entire tray was then sprayed with Spray and Sparkle gold glitter from Crafter's Companion. This glitter spray also seals.
 A close-up of the ivy.
A close-up of the horse and dog.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: