Friday, October 30, 2015

Creative Vision Tiger

Good Morning Ladies,
The camper is off and gone this morning getting winterized. The dog show camping season is over for me. The weather is getting cooler and I can feel the change of the seasons.
The card for today is Creative Vision Tiger
This card was created using a stalking tiger image from Creative Vision. This is one of their stamp sets that comes with two sizes of the tiger for a great price. I am still working with the stamps I purchased at the Fort Wayne stamp show. He is stamped on watercolor paper and is colorized with watercolor crayons. He was then cut with a Spellbinders die set as well as the mats underneath him. I made use of some of the washi tape I have across the corners.
A close-up of the tiger.
This is the inside sentiment. The sentiment is from Technique Junkies. The paw print is from Hero Arts. It is their paw prints collection. And yes more washi tape.
A close-up of the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: