Thursday, October 8, 2015

Bear at Snowy Brook

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been diving into my new stash from the stamp show and having all kinds of fun. Don't you just love new things to play with.
The card for today is Bear at Snowy Brook
The bear is from Creative Visions. I picked this up at the stamp show. This is a new company to me and I think it is the greatest one I have come upon recently. A lot of their stamps come with two sizes in the set. And the prices are out of this world. A real deal!!! The bear was stamped on watercolor paper. He was then masked. The snowy brook was stamped next. It is from Stampscapes. The lightening image was stamped next. I used it as bare tree branches. It is also from Stampscapes. The mask was removed and the scene was colorized using watercolor crayons. Art Institute glue was added and FSJ glitter was sprinkled over the glue. A perfect winter scene.
This is the inside sentiment by Whimsical Designs.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: