Monday, October 5, 2015

Local King Rubber New Car

Good Morning Ladies,
I think I have recovered from the stamp show. Yesterday I worked the dog show.
I decided to use the only make and take I did at the stamp show and make a card out of it. So the card for today is Local King Rubber New Car
Local King Rubber has new reverse stamps. That is where the car is from. You color on the stamp in your lightest color first. Next you take your darker color and color splotches on the stamp. You then add black dots at random. Then you stamp. You use water based markers to color with. Any brand will work. I think it is a really cool look. I did not buy this set but bought another. The sentiment is from Gina Marie stamps. Another buy I made at the stamp show. She has amazing sentiment sets.
A close-up of the car.
This is also a sentiment from the same Gina Marie set.
A close-up of the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: