Friday, October 16, 2015

Penny Black Doggone Sweet

Good Morning Ladies,
It has been a bit of a rough week with Miss Windy being sick. I think today she looks a little better. I am still working with images I purchased at the stamp show.
The card for today is Penny Black Doggone Sweet
The image and sentiment are from Penny Black. I can't believe I almost missed this set at the stamp show. The booth it was in was very busy all day. So I had avoided it. They were doing a demo on Inka Gold. I wanted my friend to see the Inka Gold so we went in. And lo and behold this dog set was staring me right in the face. It was stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with watercolor crayons. The dog bone paper is from my stash as well as the dog print ribbon.
A close up of the dog.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: