Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Gina Marie Howling Wolf

Good Morning Ladies,
We have had two misty days in a row. I think they must have inspired me to create. I have been diving into some of the things that I got at the stamp show.
When I got to the Gina Marie booth my friends had picked out this die for me. They were dead on. I love it. It was cut out of black cardstock. It was then backed with a circle I cut with a Sizzix thin-lits die set. I went about making a background for this die. The background was stippled with a dark blue ink. Next Stampscapes pine trees were stamped. Viva Decor 3-D stamp paint in white was sponge on with the sponge tool I purchased the past year at the stamp show. The sentiment is also from Gina Marie.
 A close-up of the sentiment.
This is the inside of the card. This sentiment is from the same Gina Marie set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog


No comments: