Friday, October 23, 2015

Halloween On The Farm

Good Morning Ladies,
I am having trouble with the computer again this morning. I think I am good to go now.
The card for today is Halloween On The Farm
I have had the spooky scene portion of this card done for a year. It has been sitting on the shelf. I was happy with the scene when I stamped it but could not figure out what to do with it. I purchased a Stampin' Up set off of face book and it worked well with the scene. The skeleton and rat are from that Stampin' Up set. They are stamped on watercolor paper and the rat is colorized with watercolor crayons. The barn scene was stamped on glossy card stock and colorized with dye inks. I don't know what company the barn is from because that stamp belongs to a friend. The rest of the stamps in the scene are from Stampscapes.
A close-up of the rat.
This is the inside sentiment from a Martha Stewart stamp set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: