Monday, October 12, 2015

Expecting Kangaroo

Good Afternoon Ladies,
I was MIA this past weekend but am now back.
The card for today is Expecting Kangaroo
This card was created using the kangaroo from the Local King Rubber Stamp company. This set is called Good Day Mate. I used the technique I learned at the make and take at the Local King Rubber Stamp booth. They told me any water based markers could be used. I purchased a cheap set of markers at Hobby Lobby. They worked just fine. I added little eyes I picked up at the Cracker Box Palace booth. The grass is an image from VLVS. The wheat image is from an unknown company. The background was stippled with Andirodak ink. A sun was stippled in using a Sheena Douglass stencil. 
 A close-up of the kangaroo.
The inside sentiment is from a Gina Marie clear set.
A close-up of the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: