Friday, July 24, 2015

VLVS Imagination Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
I tried a new recipe last night. Chorizo Quesadillas. They were a little too spicy for my hubby and me. But the boys liked them. I think I will have to make a few adjustments to the recipe next time.
The card for today is  VLVS Imagination Birthday
The boy in the wash tub stamp was the inspiration for this card. He is a VLVS (viva las vegas stamps) image. One that I am really fond of. He was stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with watercolor crayons. He was then cut with a sizzix thin-lits set and layered. The background cardstock was created using an old stencil from my stash that I stippled ink through. A ribbon was tied at the bottom to top this card off.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog



No comments: