Wednesday, July 15, 2015

FSJ Passport Owl

Good Morning Ladies,
It was cool enough last night to have the windows open. I love the windows being open with the fresh air coming in.
The project for today is FSJ Passport Owl
This project is created with all FSJ things except for the star clip. I ordered the new passport books thinking that maybe a packet of hot coco would fit inside. I was not correct but decided to see what else I could do with this item. It turned out that the passport book is fun to work with and now I have many ideas in my head how to use this. The Geometric Genius background stamp was inked on the passport book with dark hazelnut ink. It was stamped twice to get coverage on the whole book front and back. The artful owl stamp was stamped in blue lagoon ink. It was then hand cut and sits on a brown oval. The oval is popped up with pop dots.
 A close-up of the owl.
The inside was sponged with the two inks used on the front. 
Two tags were cut. The outer edges were stippled with the same colors of ink. The sentiments are from the greet and shout stamp set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: