Sunday, July 12, 2015

FSJ Be Strong

Good Morning Ladies,
I am late posting. We had good stamping fun yesterday that went late into the night.
The card for today is FSJ Be Strong
 I received my new order from FSJ (Fun Stampers Journey) a few days ago. So this card features some of my new stash. This card started with the AT stamp American Sun. It is an at size but I stamped it several times and created a background using orange creamsicle ink. I then stamped the AT stamp set Be Strong. The lion and cat were stamped on tan cardstock with dark hazelnut ink and hand cut. The scripture is also from the AT Be Strong set. It was stamped in the same color ink.
A close-up of the images.
The inside sentiment is from the Little Big Greetings stamp set. The background was stamped the same way as the front.
a close-up of the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: