Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Little Bit Magical Journal

Good Morning Ladies,
My net was acting up this morning. I don't know why but it is working now. I had checked into frustration station. I went and did a little creating and now I am back in business.
The project for today is A Little Bit Magical Journal
This journal started with the Sheena Douglass panel created with the Little bit Magical collection from Crafter's Companion. This panel was created using watercolor paper and watercolor crayons. I thought I would frame this panel. But I had an old pack of Eco paper from Provo Craft staring at me for some time and the frame and tag in this package seemed to fit just right. The stick came from the same package. The background for the front and back of the journal was created with a packing paper type card stock. The cardstock was scrunched up several times and then straightened out a bit. It was then sprayed with Tim Holtz stain and left to dry. The spine is covered with a mossy green ribbon that is cut long enough to create a bookmark.
 A close-up of the panel.
 A close-up of the tag.
This is the back of the journal.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs Swandog

No comments: