Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Viva Las Vegas Beach Rules

Good Morning Ladies,
I am back on track this morning as far as posting goes. I am so enjoying summer this year!
The card for today is Viva Las Vegas Beach Rules
This tag was inspired by the Viva Las Vegas Stamps beach beauty image. She was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with watercolor crayons. She was then hand cut. She was laying on my table for a few days before the inspiration came. I thought she went perfect with the Graphics 45 beach rule calling card. The tag was colorized using andirodak inks using stipple brushes. Two real seashells were added to the beach sand color. A fiber was tied at the top of the tag.
 A close-up of the rules. She broke rule #10.
A close-up of the beach beauty.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Darcy said...

I love this! Wish I looked like her in a swimsuit ;)