Saturday, July 25, 2015

One Crazy Stamper July Anything Goes

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been up since 4. I had to get my son up and moving. So I am off and running early this morning.
Today's card is for a challenge.. One Crazy Stamper July Anything Goes
You can see and join the challenge here.... http://www.onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com/2015/07/july-challenge-anything-goes.html
The challenge rules are as follows....- YOU CAN USE ANY IMAGE YOU WANT EXCEPT DIGITAL IMAGES.  Any entry using a digital image will be deleted.
- You have all month long to join in our challenge.
- You can enter up to 5 times.
- Only new projects, no back linking to old projects.
- You must link the OCS blog in your entry post.
- Following the OCS blog or Facebook page is appreciated
Here is my entry....
This scene card was done with masking. I masked the dragon with art masking tape and The falls and water was done using a paper towel for masks. The water and falls stamps are from Stampscapes. The dragon and sentiments are from Crackerbox Palace. The scene was colorized using watercolor crayons.
A close-up of the dragon.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Loch Ness Monster's cousin. Great job, love the colors and the inside makes me smile. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.
Cheers,
Leanne DT
OCS

Nat said...

Love this, totally fun and I love your creative masking and colouring too. :) !! Thanks for playing along in this months challenge over at One Crazy Stamper :)