Monday, September 29, 2014

Utility Glove Malamute Thank You

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a good weekend. Lots of creating and lots of laundry done. It was an easy weekend with no big rushing around. I am working on a card order. Today I am sharing one of the cards with you.... Utility Glove Malamute Thank You
I will give you a little info otherwise this card will make no sense at all. In dog obedience competition we have an excercise where the dog has to retrieve a glove. There are three gloves across the back of the ring and the dog is directed which glove to bring back to the handler. Now on with the card. I purchased the garden glove stamp sometime back. I don't know what company it is from but knew it would be perfect for dog cards. It was stamped on a tan textured cardstock and hand cut. I had to order a couple of new Malamute stamps from Dog Stamps Plus. If you need dog stamps that is the place to shop as they have many great depictions of different breeds. I stamped the Malamute on watercolor paper. It was then colorized with Stampin' Up watercolor crayons. It was also handcut. The sentiment is from Motivet Stamps. CTMH cardstock covers the base of the card.
This is the inside sentiment. This is a clear stamp by CTMH.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: