Monday, September 8, 2014

Sweet Sixteen

Good Morning Ladies,
I can tell fall is coming. The temps are cooler in the morning. The dogs are frisky in the morning. I love fall!
The card for today is Sweet Sixteen

The main image is a doll stamp from Prima. She is a longer stamp, but only part of her was stamped for this card. The image was stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with Stampin' Up watercolor crayons. The sentiment is from Casual Fridays and is stamped using Tim Holtz distressed ink. This panel is matted with a hot pink cardstock. The card base is cover with paper from DCWV. The tied polka dot ribbon is embellished with flat back pearl dittys.
The inside sentiment is stamp with the same Tim Holtz ink. I did not have a sweet sixteen stamp. So I did something I have never done before. I cut clear stamps to create the sentiment. It worked out well.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: