Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Bats About You Halloween

Good Morning Ladies,
The dogs have been busy running in and out this morning. I'm so glad I took the photos last night for this mornings blog post.
The card for today is Bats About You Halloween
The card base is a Doddle Bug tri-fold card. An older (new to me) Stampin' Up wood mounted Halloween set was used to create this card. The mushrooms are from a mystery set I got this summer used. The card base has a window opening.
This is the card folded out for the first fold. The image was colorized using Prisma pencil and Gamsol on Bristol paper.
A close-up of the image.
This is the card folded all the way out.
A close-up of the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Very cute card! I love the shadow stamp set.