Monday, September 22, 2014

Deer in the Pines

Good Morning Ladies,
I have a good time with friends yesterday. Now I didn't get much done but what's new. I used one of the WeR Memory Makers punch boards and made a candy popper. I need to practice at making these. I spent the rest of the time making flowers which I was low on.
The card for today is Deer in the Pines...
This card was started using two A Muse art stamp images. The panel is Bristol paper. The deer was stamped first. Then a mask was cut from Eclipse tape and placed over the deer. The trees were stamped and then the mask was removed. The panel was sponged with Tim Holtz distressed inks. The sentiment was then stamped at the top. The sentiment is from Stampscapes. This panel was matted in green and placed on a striped paper from My Minds Eye.
This is the inside sentiment from CTMH.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: