Tuesday, September 23, 2014

CTMH Halloween Greetings Broom

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a good night at dog training last night. Dude did  very well and I had a great time.
 While I was at the scrap this past weekend I picked up a couple of things from Kathy Anderson from CTMH. Of course my plans now are to use what I buy pronto. So my card for today is CTMH Halloween Greetings Broom.
This card was created using the new stamp set Halloween Greetings and the new Halloween cardstock pack from CTMH. The night before the scrap I was cruising through the catalog and had decided I wanted these two things but thought it was too late to order because Halloween is right around the corner. But low and behold when I got to the scrap Kathy Anderson had these things in stock. So I did the happy dance and took them home with me.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: