Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Misty Fairy

Good Morning Ladies,
It's a chilly one out this morning but is suppose to get warmer as the day goes on. Supper was good last night. We had bacon and pancakes.
The card for today is Misty Fairy
This card started with the panel that was stamped on. I am always willing to try something I have never tried before. The panel is watercolor paper. My mind wondered what would happen if I used sprays on watercolor paper. I must say I am pleased with the results. I sprayed the panel with purple Dylusions ink spray first. I blotted that with a paper towel. While the panel was still wet I sprayed it with Sea Glass Glimmer Mist. The two combined to a pretty purple shimmer. Once this was dry the Fairy, mushrooms, and sentiment was stamped. The fairy set is by Recollections. It is a clear set. The flower in the corner was created using a black eyed Susan die from Cheery Lynn. A black pearl sprig was tucked under the flower. A sheer ribbon graces the bottom.
 A close-up of the fairy panel.
The inside sentiment is by CTMH.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: