Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Music In My Heart Anniversary

Good Morning Ladies,
I got back from the dog show yesterday late afternoon. I had a blast! Dog shows are good for the soul.
The card for today is Music In My Heart Anniversary
This card started with an ATC I created back in 2009. I don't know how it came to be laying on my table, but it did. So I decided to use it for a card. The paper elements are from a ATC pad. I do not remember the company. The sentiment is hand written. A gold button graces the bottom. A piece of Mica from US Art Quest rests on top of the couple.The card base is covered with a piece of My Minds Eye cardstock. Three roses created with a Sizzix rolled rose die sit in the top corner. A grey ribbon puts on the finishing touch.
A close-up of the focal point.
A close-up of the roses.
The inside sentiment is from a CTMH set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: