Monday, February 3, 2014

the Stamps of Life Popcorn

Good Morning Ladies,
Another cold one here this morning in Northern Indiana. Seems to be the theme this winter. So this morning I have a version of my own of the Stamps of Life Popcorn
I am a member of the Stamps of Life die hard club. I must confess I hand cut the pieces for this card. I stamped the popcorn box on Bristol paper and colorized it with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. The oval pieces and the popcorn was stamped on yellow cardstock. The oval pieces and the popcorn was popped up with pop tape. A ribbon was tied around the red cardstock to top this card off.
The inside of the card.
I have found the Stamps of Life stamp sets fun to create with. The have a good price point and they arrive once a month in the mail. No fuss...no muss!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: