Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Australian Shepherd Flip Card

Good Morning Ladies,
I am off to the dog show this coming weekend. What better thing to do on Valentine's weekend than spending it with the love of my dogs.
Today's I bring to the table Australian Shepherd Flip Card

The flip-it card die is by Sizzix. This is another fairly simple card. I love that all the cutting of the card is done by the die. The Australian Shepherd head is a stamp by Dog Stamps Plus. This is my favorite company for dog stamps. They have so many breeds to choose from. I stamped the image on Bristol paper and colorized it with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. It is attached to the card with pop dots. The paw print image is by Cloud Nine. The leaves are cut with a die from Memory Box. The rose is made from Graphics 45 cardstock using a Sizzix rolled rose die.
This card flips open to reveal the inside sentiment stamped on a heart cut with a Spellbinders die set. The sentiment is from CTMH.
I used many different elements from many different companies. I love when I can pull everything out and use it all together.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs Swandog

No comments: