Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Manchester Terrier

Good Morning Ladies,
Wow! It's a cold one out there! When oh when will a little warm come? I would love to feel the warm sunshine on my face and be able to go out in just a hoodie and running pants. Soon I tell myself....soon.
I have a Manchester Terrier card for you today...
The Manchester Terrier image is from Stamp Cabana. I have several breeds from Stamp Cabana. These are very old stamps but still can be found on the internet. I stamped the dog on Bristol paper and colorized him with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. He seemed to be an oval kind of a guy so I used an oval spellbinders set to cut him and the mat behind him out. The background paper is from my old stash. I created the roses with a Sizzix rolled rose die. A pearl sprig and faux rhinestones top this card off. Blank on the inside for a personal message.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: